A Safety Message from our Founders
KLA Schools is committed to protecting the safety and well-being of the children, your families and our staff. We are diligently watching the development of the Coronavirus and following recommendations by the Department of Health, Center for Disease Control, and World Health Organization to stay up to date on the most current information. We are abiding by ordnances given to us by our local child care representatives as well as our local governments to participate in the effort to keep our communities as safe as possible. To learn more about our specific Health, Safety and Operating Procedures, contact our school directly and see below:
Roberto and Candy Ortega
Co-founders, KLA Schools
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you are sick, stay home. (If your child has been sent home for illness, they will not be permitted to return without a doctor’s note and fever free without medication for 24 hours).
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then dispose of the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Monitor your symptoms.
- Launder items including washable plush toys as appropriate in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If possible, launder items using the warmest appropriate water setting for the items and dry items completely. Dirty laundry from an ill person can be washed with other people’s items.
- Has a temperature of 100.4°F or above.
- Signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and low-grade fever.
- In the previous 14 days has had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19; is under investigation for COVID-19; or is ill with a respiratory illness.
- In the previous 14 days has travelled internationally to countries or domestically to states or counties with widespread, sustained community transmission.
Thank You To Our Heroes
All KLA Schools are open!
Enroll now and register for the 2020-2021 school year. Click on your school of interest to learn more.
KLA Schools of Aventura
KLA Schools of Brickell
KLA Schools of Coral Gables
KLA Schools of Doral
KLA Schools of Boynton Beach
KLA Schools of Bellevue
KLA Schools of Chamblee
Creative Beginnings Learning Center
The Country Day School
KLA Schools of Coconut Creek
KLA Schools of Flower Mound
KLA Schools of Fort Lauderdale
KLA Schools of Hillsboro
KLA Schools of Lake Worth
KLA Schools of North Miami Beach
KLA Schools of Naperville
KLA Schools of North Bay Village
KLA Schools of Prospect
KLA Schools of Plainfield
KLA Schools of Palmetto Bay
KLA Schools of Pembroke Pines
KLA Schools of Sweetwater
KLA Schools of Walnut Creek
KLA Schools of West Kendall