COVID-19 Safety Precautions and Practices
- Hours: Our hours of operation will be 7:00AM-6:00PM. We will be using the additional time to ensure all common areas and classrooms are properly disinfected, to conduct health screenings on our staff, and to stay updated and train on new policies that continue to be released as the situation develops.
- Food: Per new childcare regulations, we are no longer able to serve family-style meals. Please ensure your child eats breakfast prior to arrival. You will need to send a morning snack and lunch. We kindly ask that all lunches be packed with an ice-pack or other cooling device. We will provide your child with an afternoon snack daily.
- Shoes: In order to minimize contaminates from entering the school, all staff and children will be required to wear a designated pair of “school” shoes while on school premises. Therefore, we ask that you please provide a pair of “school” shoes that stay at the center. They are put on upon drop off and they will be left in the reception area to change back into at pick up.
- Drop-off: In order to minimize traffic within the school, we will be adapting our Drop-Off Procedures to limit the number of people coming in and out of the center. We will update this page with more information soon, or inquire directly for more details.
- Health Screenings: Each child and staff member will receive a health screening prior to entering the facility, including a touchless temperature check. Anyone with symptoms of illness will be excluded (details regarding symptoms of illness are specified in our new Health, Safety and Operating Procedures).
- Classroom Capacities: Due to regulations on group sizes within each classroom, enrollment is on first come, first served basis. We will update you once regulations change.